Thursday 14 November 2013

Post term test

This week, we did not get the weekly dosage of CSC 148H1. We lost our Monday lecture to the fall break and the Wednesday one to the term test 2. As mentioned in the previous post, the fall break was an ideal time to finish up incomplete work, as well as relax, and procrastinate. Well, procrastination was undoubtedly there, as I did not have much work to do. I did some assignments for other subjects, and then studied for the test.The second term test was easy, but it was definitely harder than the previous one. What I felt about it was that binary trees were given all the weightage, and sorting algorithms were not tested at all. The first two questions were pretty much the same, and mainly tested the ability to traverse a binary tree. I was expecting the sorting algorithms to be tested, as I feel they have an important role to play in future. Anyways, the test was fun, and am expecting good marks on it.

3 comments:

  1. I think Binary trees were given the most weight-age since its an important topic and really helpful in the future plus we were just introduced the topic of sorting algorithms before the test but went into much more detail in this week's lecture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are important, but the other stuff should not be completely absent, though being in the syllabus for the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dhyey! This is Sainath. Now i don't have any social networking accounts like facebook,google + etc. Please send me your gmail id and yahoo id.
    my gmail id is sainathbatthala@gmail.com
    my yahoo id is sainath.batthala@yahoo.com :).
    Nice blog all the best :).

    ReplyDelete